GREENLEE® NEXT GEN PULLER SURVEY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
Greenlee Online Survey Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO CLAIM THE PRIZE FOR THE GREENLEE NEXT GEN PULLER SURVEY GIVEAWAY (THE "GIVEAWAY"). A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON A PRIZE. THE GIVEAWAY ENDS APRIL 9, 2017.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of March 1, 2017. The Giveaway is void (a) outside of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (including, without limitation, in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, all other U.S. territories and possessions); and (b) wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, representatives and agents of Greenlee Textron Inc. (the "Sponsor"), the Sponsor's affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this Giveaway, authorized distributors and dealers of the Sponsor's products, and any of the members of their immediate family (defined as legal or common-law spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren) and members of the same household as each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal laws and regulations.
3. How to Enter: The Giveaway begins at 12:00 AM CDT on March 22, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM CDT on April 9, 2017 (the “Giveaway Period”). To enter, you must either (1) visit the Greenlee Next Gen Puller Product Survey (the “Survey”) online and submit a fully completed survey including all requested information during the Giveaway Period; or (2) submit a fully completed paper copy of the Survey to an authorized representative of Sponsor during the Giveaway Period. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM CDT on April 9, 2017 and must be complete in order to be eligible. Entries submitted before or after the Giveaway Period will not be eligible for consideration. Online entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrant’s online service will apply. Entries are limited to one entry per person. The Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this Giveaway will not assume any responsibility for incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entry information, including, but not limited to, human or technical errors, printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof.
4. Prizes and Approximate Value: Up to fifty (50) winners will receive a Greenlee® branded lawn chair (the "Prize") (approximate retail value of $30.00) (U.S. Dollars). Odds of winning the prize depend on survey response size.
5. Prize Restrictions: The Prize must be accepted as described in these Official Rules. No prize substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes is permitted. However, in the event where, for reasons not related to the winner, the Sponsor cannot award a Prize as described in these Official Rules, it reserves the right to award a prize of the same nature and of equivalent or greater value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the Prize mentioned in these Official Rules. Each winner is responsible for the payment of, where applicable, all taxes and registration fees (including but not limited to federal, state, provincial and local income, sales, use and franchise taxes) on that winner’s Prize and for any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Prize not specifically described above. If a portion of the Prize is not used, the winner will not be entitled to receive any compensation.
6. Publicity: By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor, its agents, representatives, affiliated and subsidiary companies may use the winner’s name and address (city and state/province), photograph, videotape, image, likeness, Prize information, declarations related to the Sponsor and/or the Giveaway for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any media, in any language, anywhere in the world, for an unlimited period of time, without any further notice or compensation.
7. Prize Winner Selection and Notification: The winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all received eligible entries. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor on or about April 10, 2017 in Rockford, Illinois. All decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Giveaway. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. The selected entrants will be notified by e-mail and, in order to be declared a winner, will be required to:
a) If notified by email, acknowledge receipt of said selection notification e-mail within three (3) days from the date of receipt; and
b) cooperate with any requests made by Sponsor for delivery of the Prize.
Impossibility to reach the selected entrant by e-mail, return of selection notification e-mail as undeliverable, failure to respond to the selection notification e-mail within the above-prescribed delay, and failure to cooperate with requests by Sponsor for delivery of the Prize will result in disqualification of the selected entrant and forfeiture of their right to the Prize. If an entrant fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, their random selection will be declared null and void and their right to the Prize will be forfeited. The refusal of a selected entrant to accept the Prize or any part thereof as provided herein releases the Sponsor from any obligation related to the Prize or any part thereof. Sponsor may at its sole discretion and if time permits, conduct additional random draws from the remaining eligible entries in order to try to award the Prize to an eligible entrant.
8. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor's affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents and insurers, including advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this Giveaway (the "Released Parties"), from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or resulting from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or arising in connection with participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the Prize that may be awarded, or for claims based on publicity rights, copyright infringement, defamation, or intrusion of privacy. All entrants agree that the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of the entrant and of the Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois; and that any dispute shall be resolved in either federal or state courts located in the State of Illinois without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Illinois. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway; the processing of entries or in any Giveaway related material; the announcement of the prizes, selected entrant and winner; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible entries; for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunctions or errors; for entries which fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephone, paper transfer, human or other error. If in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise, corrupt, or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, the Sponsor at its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Giveaway, or to terminate the Giveaway and conduct a random drawing and award the Prize using all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. As a condition of entering the Giveaway, entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Prize award procedures. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Severability: If a section or part thereof of these Official Rules is declared or deemed illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent court, that section or part thereof shall be considered invalid, but all unaffected sections will be applied within the limits of the law.
10. Personal Information: Entrants’ personal information collected for the purpose of the Giveaway will only be used to administer the Giveaway. No commercial or other communications unrelated to the Giveaway will be sent to entrants unless they have otherwise agreed to receive such communications.
11. List of Winners: To receive the names of the Giveaway winners, send your request, referencing the GREENLEE NEXT GEN PULLER SURVEY GIVEAWAY together with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Greenlee Textron Inc., 4455 Boeing Drive, Rockford, IL 61109, Attn: Jae Lee no later than June 30, 2017. Requests received after June 30, 2017 will not be honored.
12. Sponsor and Administrator: The Sponsor and Administrator of the Giveaway is Greenlee Textron Inc., 4455 Boeing Dr., Rockford, IL 61109