Remove the Target. Protect the Target™
Retired Standards & Methods Writer
- Developed in unison with utility professionals
- Created a method to “remove the target“ from the test area when cutting electric cables
- Select between Hand-Held Manual and Remote usage options
- Double tap trigger operation protects unintentional blade engagement
- Mechanical break stops residual blade travel when trigger is disengaged
- Flip-top jaw and guillotine style cutting head secures conductor
- Greenlee ESG65LXR cutting capacity of up to 2.55" (65 mm)
- Greenlee ESG105LXR cutting capacity of up to 4.13" (105 mm)
- Cutting head rotates 350°
- LED level indicator on battery and built-in tool self-test confirms ability to complete cut
- Universal spline connection for various length hotsticks
- Precision blade geometry designed for cutting hard metal
- LIghtweight cutting solution (4.85 lbs) aids in precision when working in congested work areas
- Up to 336 ACSR
- Cutting capacity of up to 2.55"
- Cut confirmation end position blade sensor confirms cut is complete
- Lightweight soft metal cutter ideal for remote cutting or hand held every day use.
- Cutting Capacity of up to 4.13"
- Cut confirmation end postion blade sensor confirms cut is complete
- High capacity underground cutter ideal for large reconductoring projects
- Electric break stops residual blade travel when trigger is disengaged