12 Ton Multi Tool, Li-Ion, Standard, Bare
- Equipped with Bluetooth™ Communication enabled via the Greenlee Gator Eye app. Features LED display screen communicating pressure and battery levels as well as tool diagnostics with real-time tool feedback.
- Intelligent Crimping System Technology includes a pressure sensor that monitors the crimping force of each crimp and provides the operator with a visual and audible alert if the force is below specifications
- State of the art 18 V Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery provides 70% more cycles per charge and faster cycle times
- Retraction Stop Repeat (RSR) allows the operator to partially retract the ram and then the tool repeats the retraction for subsequent crimps
- LED light provides the operator with the battery charge and tool maintenance status
- Two-stage hydraulic system provides fast advance and power speeds, saving time
- Forward handle position improves tool balance
- Crimping head rotates 350°
- One trigger controls all tool functions
- Tools automatically retract when the crimping cycle is complete
- Overmolded tacky grip areas make gripping the tool easier and more comfortable
- LED work light illuminates dark work areas
- Greenlee battery-powered crimping tools now use bio-degradable oil
- Smart chargers control the charging current, charging voltage and battery temperature to maximize battery life. Available with 120 V, 12 V or 230 V battery charger or with 120 V or 230 V corded adapter in place of batteries and charger use optional CCX Blades and adapters.
- U.S. Patent #6,206,663, #6,532,790, When used with Greenlee KC12 and KA12 dies in combination with Anderson®, Blackburn®, FCI Burndy®, ILSCO®, Panduit®, Penn-Union® and Thomas& Betts® color-coded connectors, crimps on connections up to750 kcmil are UL and cUL classified. The tools also accept all industry U type dies
- These tools drive knockout punches through 5-5/8" diameter.