6 Ton Crimper, Li-Ion, Standard, CJD3, 120V
- Equipped with Bluetooth™ Communication enabled via the Greenlee Gator Eye app. Features LED display screen communicating pressure and battery levels as well as tool diagnostics with real-time tool feedback.
- The EK425LX is operated with one hand, leaving the other hand free to position the cable and connector
- In-line tool style is lightweight and very easy to control
- The crimping jaws open wide to fit easily over connectors
- To help prepare for a crimp, the jaws can be jogged closed until they just grip the connector, allowing the operator to position the cable in the connector before finishing the crimp
- The EK425LX will complete about 325 crimps per battery charge on 4/0 AWG splices
- When a crimp is fully completed, the EK425LX signals the operator by automatically opening the jaws. It is then ready to make the next crimp. And, when the crimping jaws need to be opened before a crimp is complete, the operator can simply push a button on the back side of the tool.
- Intelligent Crimping System Technology includes a pressure sensor that monitors the crimping force of each crimp and provides the operator a visual and audible alert if the force is belows specifications