Step It Up Challenge Official Rules
2. Sponsor: The Contest is Sponsored exclusively by Greenlee Tools, Inc. 4455 Boeing Drive, Rockford, IL 61109 (the "Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (except for residents of U.S. states of New York and Florida and Canadian residents of the province of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Entry and qualify in accordance with these Official Rules (an “Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor (including temporary employees employed during the Contest period), its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or those entities associated with the development, distribution or implementation of this Contest, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in their same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these “Step It Up Challenge Contest Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and each Entrant represents and warrants that s/he meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. Entrant further agrees to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Contest, including eligibility and agrees that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE.
4. How to Enter:
The Contest will be held in two rounds.
I. How To Enter First Round. The first round will be held from January 14, 2021 to January 28, 2021 (the “First Round”). To enter the First Round you must post a reply-answer in the Post’s thread describing a favorite or unique applications or use for the Greenlee Step Bit in the comment section of the designated Greenlee Step It Up Challenge Question that Sponsor posts on its Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn (“Social Media”) pages, no later than Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 11:59 PM CST (an “Entry”). First Round winners will be selected by our Judges under the criteria detailed in Section 7 and 8 of these Official Rules. You must participate in the First Round to be eligible to participate in the Second Round of the Contest.
Entries submitted before the First Round’s designated Greenlee Step it Up Challenge Question is posted by Sponsor on its Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn social media pages (“Social Media”) pages or Entries submitted after 11:59PM CST on Thursday, January 28, 2021, will not be eligible for consideration for the Contest. Entrants may not win more than once in First Round or Second Round. Only one Entry per Entrant will be allowed in the First Round. Online Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrant’s online service provider will apply. The Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this Contest will not assume any responsibility for incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entry information, including, but not limited to, human or technical errors, printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same social media account to post Entries.
By submitting a reply post to Sponsor’s Greenlee Step It Up Challenge Question, featuring Entrant’s testimonial description of their favorite or unique applications and uses for Greenlee Step Bits in the First Round, Entrant fully understands and agrees to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such testimonial language from the Entry and any and all other text accompanying the Entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including without limitation for promotional or marketing purposes. Each Entrant also grants a waiver and full release relating to the Entry, including without limitation, waiving rights of publicity or privacy of the Entrant. If requested, Entrant will sign any documents that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the Entry, including a winner’s release prepared by Sponsor.
II. How To Enter Second Round Photo & Description Contest for Grand Prize. The Second Round of the Contest will be held from February 4, 2021 to March 4, 2021 (“the Second Round”). Only Winning Entrants from the First Round may to participate in the Second Round. Such qualifying Second Round Entrants may enter by taking a photo of their New Greenlee GSBSET3 Step Bit Kits in action on a job, and writing a testimonial about the Step Bit Kit that best demonstrates an understanding, uniqueness, and/or skilled trades use of Greenlee GSBSET3 3-piece Step Bits Kit and then Submit the photo and testimonial to Sponsor via either Sponsor’s Greenlee Tools Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and/or Twitter account inbox (a “Second Round Entry”). Second Round Entries mailed by post will not be accepted. They must be uploaded to and sent via the respective Social Media account Direct Message/Private Message feature only. Second Round Entries Photos must be in a .jpeg format and should be taken at a high resolution. Sponsor recommends the uncompressed file size not be larger than 8 megabytes to ensure a fast upload experience. A Limit of five (5) Second Round Entries per eligible Second Round Entrant are allowed during the Second Round. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same social media account.
All Second Round Entries must be received by the deadline of March 4, 2021. Second Round Entries received before February 4, 2021 at 12:01 am CST or after the deadline March 4, 2021 at 11:59 pm CST will not be eligible for consideration. Sponsor is not responsible for failure to receive any Second Round Entry for any reason, including, but not limited to, submission and/or transmission failures, technical malfunctions, and/or conditions beyond its control. All submitted Second Round Entry photos, including, but not limited to, photos that are accepted, not accepted, received after the deadline, removed, or disqualified, become the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned and no correspondence will be entered regarding the status of any entry in disqualification. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be considered. Any attempt to obtain more than the permitted number of Entries by using multiple identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may void entries and may result in being disqualified from the Contest. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all Entries.
By submitting a Second Round Entry in the Second Round, Entrant fully agrees to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such photo and testimonial submission and any and all other text accompanying the entry in whole or in part from the Second Round Entry, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including without limitation for promotional or marketing purposes. Each Entrant also grants a waiver and full release relating to the Second Round Entry, including without limitation, waiving rights of publicity or privacy of the Entrant. If requested, Entrant will sign any documents that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the photo or video and submission Second Round Entry, including a winner’s release prepared by Sponsor. By entering, you warrant and represent that you are the sole and exclusive owner of the photo or video and submission and the photo or video and submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties, and you further agree that your photo or video and submission conforms to these Official Rules.
All Entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, and no correspondence will be entered regarding the status of any Entry. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Incomplete or illegible Second Round Entries will not be considered. Any attempt to obtain more than the permitted number of Entries by using multiple identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may void entries and may result in being disqualified from the Contest. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all Entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Antry at any time which, in Sponsor’s opinion, is offensive, contains unsuitable material, endangers the safety or wellbeing of any Entrant, or if it is determined the Entrant has not complied with applicable laws.
5. What to Enter:
The Contest will be held in two rounds. What you enter will depend on the Round.
First Round: Entrants must post a reply answer in the comment section of the designated Greenlee Step it Up Challenge question that Sponsor posts on its social media pages with a with a unique testimonial description of the best applications and/or use cases for Greenlee step bits between February 14, 2021 and February 28, 2021.
Second Round: Second Round Entrants must enter their own original photographs featuring their new Greenlee GSBSET3 3-piece Step Bit Kit in action on a job, and write a testimonial about the Step Bit Kit that best demonstrate an understanding, uniqueness, and/or skilled trades use of Greenlee GSBSET3 3-piece Step Bits Kit and then Submit the photo and testimonial to Sponsor via either Sponsor’s Greenlee Tools Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter account inbox (a “Second Round Entry”).
Second Round Entry Photo Alterations Rules: Digitally or manually altered photos from Second Round Entries beyond standard optimizations are unacceptable and may be disqualified by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Unacceptable photo alterations include, but are not limited to; photo composites, additions, duplications, deletions, or moving of objects in the photo, or use of artistic digital filter or effects, or watermarked photos. Acceptable photo alterations include cropping, color, contrast, brightness and sharpness, removal of dust or scratches, and black and white conversions. Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify photos that in their sole discretion contain unacceptable alterations.
Second Round Entry Model Releases Rules: If the Second Round Entry photo includes recognizable people, Entrant must provide a signed written personal release from those people authorizing use of the Second Round Entry photo as provided below in the “Licenses, Releases, and Consents” section below. A parent or guardian of any recognizable person under the age of majority that is included in the Second Round Entry photo must sign the personal release. If Entrant is unable to provide a personal release upon request and in a form acceptable to Sponsor then that Second Round Entries may be judged ineligible and disqualified and removed from the Contest.
Second Round Entry – Other Rules Works of art: Second Round Entries that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art are acceptable so long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud, provided that Entrants must be prepared to provide any and all written and signed licenses, releases, or consent as described below in “licenses, releases, and consents” section below.
Second Round Entry Limitations: The following Second Round Entry photos are not eligible for the Contest and may be removed and disqualified without notice to the Entrant: (1) photos that have won, placed, or received an award in any other photography Contests;(2) photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including, but not limited to, copyright or right of publicity; (3) photos that contain the trademarks of any third-party;(4) photos that contain lewd, provocative, inappropriate, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise objectionable images or content; and (5) counterfeit photos or photos obtained through fraud, theft, or other unlawful activity.6. Prizes: Winning Entrants in the First Round and a Grand Prize Winner in the Second Round (defined below) as follows:
First Round Prizes: Fifty (50) winning Entrants will be selected to receive Greenlee’s GSBSET3 3-piece set of Step Bits with an approximate retail value of USD$140.00. (the “Prize”)
- Second Round Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize winning Entrant will be selected in the Second Round will receive a Greenlee’s 28-piece Backpack Tool Kit with an approximate retail value of USD$670.00.(the “Grand Prize”)
The Prize and Grand Prize are non-transferable. No cash or other substitution of the Prize and Grand Prize will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize and Grand Prize for one of equal or greater value. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes or Grand Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any Prize or Grand Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason.
7. Winner Selection and Requirements
The Winner Selection method to determine a First Round winners and Second Round Grand Prize Winner will be as follows:
I. First Round Winner Selection:
Judges: Sponsor will choose a panel of Judges (the “Judges”) for the First Round. A Judge will review each Entry and may disqualify any photo that in their sole discretion does not meet the criteria for eligibility under these Official Rules . Judges and Sponsor may require Entrants to provide signed releases, licenses, or consents as provided in these Official Rules to be eligible for the Contest including before the award of any Prizes.
Winner Selection Date and Notification: On Thursday, February 4, 2021 or thereabout, Greenlee’s Judges will name the fifty (50) winning Entrants from the First Round. First Round winning Entrants will be informed and notified by Sponsor via personal message (or equivalent) on the applicable social media platform through which they have entered the Greenlee Step It Up Challenge. In order to be declared a winner in the First Round, the Entrant will be required to acknowledge receipt of said selection by Sponsor notification Message by replying back to the Message within seven (5) days from the date of Sponsor sent the Message, supply a valid shipping address where the First Round Prize can be sent.
II. Second Round Winner Selection:
Judges: Sponsor will choose a panel of Judges for the Second Round. A Judge will review each Second Round Entry and may disqualify any Second Round Entry that in their sole discretion does not meet the criteria for eligibility under these Official Rule. Judges and Sponsor may require Entrants to provide signed releases, licenses, or consents as provided in these Official Rules to be eligible for the Contest including before the award of any Prizes.
Winner Selection and Notification: At the end of the Second Round period or on or about March 4, 2021, Judges will use the judging criteria outlined in Section 8 to select the final Grand Prize winning Entrant. Decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. The Second Round winning Entrant will be notified and informed by Sponsor via personal message (or equivalent) on the applicable social media platform through which they have entered their Entry in the Second Round within thirty (30) business days of winner selection. In order to be declared a winner in the Second Round and receive the Grand Prize, the Entrant will be required to acknowledge receipt of Sponsor’s notification Message by replying back to the Message within ten (10) business days of the date Sponsor sent the message. If no reply is made by Entrant by this deadline or Entrant, is found to be ineligible, or declines to accept the applicable Grand Prize, the potential winning Entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In such event, the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winning Entrant will be selected from all the remaining qualified Second Round Entries, based on the judging criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor shall have no liability for a Entrant; s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, email settings, or other security settings, or for Entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
Required Affidavit and Release: each potential winning Entrant will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor and/or its agent, a release and declaration of compliance and a publicity release within five (5) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor. If such documents to be completed and signed by the potential winning Entrant are not returned to Sponsor prior to such deadline, any Prize or Grand Prize won may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Responsibility for Prize/taxes: ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND BY SPONSOR, AND EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. All Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The recipient should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return.
Compliance with Laws: receipt of any Prize or Grand Prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon the Entrant’s compliance with these Official Rules and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these Official Rules by any Entrant may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) result in such Entrant’s disqualification as winner of the Contest and all winner privileges will be immediately terminated. If any provision of these Official Rules shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.8. Judging Criteria: the First Round and Second Round will be judged and scored internally by Judges as follows:
First Round: Entrants will have their Entries judged by Sponsor’s Judges upon criteria consisting of their Entry’s creativity, uniqueness and comprehensiveness in their reply testimonial on the best applications and/or use cases for Greenlee Step Bits.
Second Round: Second Round Entries will judged by Sponsor’s Judges according to the following criteria and scoring method.
i. Half of the score will be based upon the extent to which the photo demonstrates Entrant’s understanding of and/or involvement within the skilled trades and Entrant’s enthusiasm for Greenlee Step Bits,
ii. One-fourth of the score will be based upon the quality of the photo submission, including style, clarity, prominence of Greenlee Step Bit and, originality and uniqueness of the shot, and
iii. One-fourth of the score will be based upon the quality and clarity of the accompanying testimonial in relation to photo.9. Licenses and Releases for Consents
Third Parties: If the either the First Round or Second Round Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the Entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any recognizable persons appear in the either Entry, the Entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submitting the Entry, any and all licenses, releases, and consents necessary to permit the use of the photo in any manner set forth in the license and in these Official Rules, royalty free and without additional compensation.
License: each and every Entrant grants Sponsor and its designees, licensees, or affiliates (the “Authorized Parties”) an irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the Entrant’s First Round and/or Second Round Entries for any commercial or non-commercial use or purpose, in any media now or hereafter known, with or without attribution to the Entrant or photo’s author, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, publicity, exhibitions, and merchandising for Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s Contest on a worldwide basis (“License”).
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, Entrant will retain all copyrights, if any, in the photo for the Second Round Entry. Entrant or the photo’s author of the Second Round Entry, will not receive, seek, claim, demand, sue for, or otherwise be entitled to, any payment, royalty, compensation, or consideration, whatsoever, from Sponsor or authorized parties in connection with or related to any use of the Second Round Entry photo under the license. Sponsor or Authorized Parties will not seek any additional approval from the Entrant or photo’s author in connection with or related to the photo’s use under the license. Entrant consents to Sponsor doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the Entrant’s “moral rights” to any Entry.
Each and every Entrant grants to the Sponsor an unrestricted right to use the Entrant’s Entry, name likenesses, and/or the Entrant’s statements in such Entry in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest without compensation or approval including without limitation, waiving rights of publicity or privacy of the Entrant (except where prohibited by law). If requested, Entrant will sign any documents that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of any Entry including but not limited to any photo or testimonial, including a winner’s release prepared by Sponsor.
10. Warranty. Entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that Entrant full power and authority to enter its First Round and Second Round Entries, including with respect to the the photo in the Contest and under these Official Rules, and that any such photo does not infringe any copyright or violate any other intellectual property rights, right to privacy, publicity rights, and/or other law and further agrees that all Entries conforms to these Official Rules.
11. Publicity: by entering this Contest, Entrant understands and agrees that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity (including, without limitation, Sponsor’s websites, social media accounts, newsletters), any and all First Round and Second Round Entries, including without limitation, the submission, the photo, the testimonial and other entry materials or information, any photographs or language of the Entrant which may be taken as part of a Prize or Prize-related event, and Entrant’s name, images and likenesses for editorial, advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
12. Indemnity: Entrants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of their respective partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, Contest operators, website administrators, agents, contractors, employees, officers, directors, trustees, members, and representatives from any and all claims, losses, injuries, actions, demands, and damages of any kind, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related to the photos, the license, the Contest, or any breach of these Official Rules , including, but not limited to, any claim for copyright infringement or violation of right to privacy and/or publicity rights.
13. Limit on Liability: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated with Sponsor or the administration of this Contest. The Contest and any related services, website, and social media/networking websites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Sponsor and each of their respective partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, Contest operators, website administrators, agents, contractors, employees, officers, directors, trustees, members, and representatives are not responsible and shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claims threatened claims, or damages related to: (a) participation in the Contest; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communication line failure; or theft or destruction of or unauthorized access or alterations to Contest entries, registrations, and submissions, including, but limited to, photos; (c) any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, human errors or negligence of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrants’ or any other persons’ computers arising out of participation, uploading, or downloading of any materials related to this Contest; (c) Entrant’s participation in, or actions in connection with, the Contest, including, but not limited to, Entrant’s negligence, any injuries sustained by Entrant or third-parties, damages to or loss of camera equipment, or damages to other property, arising out of photo shoots for Entries; (d) acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize; or (e) participation in any Contest or Prize-related activity.
15. Right to Terminate or Suspend Contest: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Examples of reasons for termination or modification of the Contest may include (without limitation) Sponsor’s inability to reasonably or fairly conduct or administer the Contest due to business changes, viruses, malware, security breaches, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Official Rules . Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; THE SPONSOR RESERVED THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY DAMAGE CAUSE BY SUCH ENTRANT(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. General Rules: the Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence; (ii)theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; (iii)any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Contest or in the announcement of any winner(s) Entrants or Prize(s); or (iv) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Contest, Entrant acknowledges that Entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the Contest, and agrees to abide by them.
17. Disputes Resolved via Arbitration: to the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Contest, Entrant understands and agrees that any claim or dispute regarding the Contest or these Official Rules will be resolved individually (NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION/PROCEEDING) and by means of binding arbitration (NOT IN A COURT OF LAW; THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IS BEING WAIVED). Such arbitration will be before a one-member panel of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) pursuant to the commercial dispute resolution procedures and the supplementary procedures for consumer related disputes (“AAA rules”) (to the extent the AAA rules are consistent with these Official Rules ). The panel member will be reasonably acceptable to both parties. If Entrant and Sponsor cannot reasonably agree to a single panel member, the AAA will unilaterally appoint the panel member. The panel member may conduct the arbitration by telephone, online, by written submissions, or any combination of the foregoing, as determined by the panel member. The arbitration will be conducted under the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) and will be governed by Illinois law, without regard for the conflicts of law doctrine. Additionally, by participating in the Contest, each Entrant agrees that, regardless of whether a claim proceeds in arbitration or in court, (1) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event legal/attorneys’ fees; and (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
18. Winner's list: for a list of the Prize winners, send your request, referencing the Step it Up Challenge Contest together with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Greenlee Tools inc., 4455 Boeing Drive, Rockford,IL61109, Attn: Mikayla Pleuss no later than June 28, 2021 requests received after June 28, 2021 will not be honored.