STRIPPER/CUTTER - STRIPAX PRO 6
- Now for THHN and THHW industrial insulations. The original stripax set the industry standard for precision stripping for a decade. The new stripax Pro 6 and Pro 16 perform powerful stripping of standard and industrial insulations for a wire range of 28-10 AWG (.08-6 mm2) and 10-6 AWG (6-16 mm2) respectively. The ergonomically designed, contoured handles let you hold the tool in a natural position so stripping is comfortable and requires less effort.
- Consistently strips heavy-duty and industrial insulations including THHN & THHW
- Strips standard insulations including PVC, rubber and silicone
- Provides nick-free stripping of insulation with no damage to conductors
- Built-in cutter provides a smooth, straight cut without distorting the conductor
- Fine adjustment slider on top of tool lets you adjust to the insulation thickness
- Handles designed for comfort and require low hand force
- Not for Teflon® or Kapton hard insulations (use part number PA1115P mini-stripax Plus with a Teflon® blade for these insulations)
- Perfect companion for any of our wire ferrule crimpers
- Strippers carry a lifetime warranty
- Blade warranty is one year for defects only
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont.