Greenlee Virtual Survey Giveaway Official Rules
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of May 1, 2020. The Giveaway is void: (a) outside of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (including, without limitation, in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, all other U.S. territories and possessions); and (b) wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, representatives and agents of Greenlee Tools, Inc. (the "Sponsor"), the Sponsor's affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this Giveaway, authorized distributors and dealers of the Sponsor's products, and any of the members of their immediate family (defined as legal or common-law spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren) and members of the same household as each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Only one win per entrant will be allowed during the entire Giveaway Period. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal laws and regulations.
3. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. During the Giveaway Period, an eligible person may enter as follows, with a limit of one entry per person, regardless of the entry method. The Giveaway begins at 10:00 AM CDT on May 20, 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on May 31, 2020 (the “Giveaway Period”).To enter the Giveaway you must follow the entry link supplied in the Giveaway posting that Sponsor posts on its Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter page and complete all questions in the “Virtual Survey” at the link and submit the response no later than Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 11:58 CST. Entries submitted before the Giveaway beings or completed after 11:59PM CST on Wednesday, May 31, 2020, will not be eligible for consideration for the Giveaway. Entrants may not win more than once during the Giveaway Period. Online entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrant’s online service provider will apply. The Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this Giveaway will not assume any responsibility for incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entry information, including, but not limited to, human or technical errors, printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. All questions on the Virtual Survey must be completed to qualify for the Giveaway.
4. Prizes and Approximate Value: Three (3) winners will be selected to receive a Greenlee branded Off Road 8000mAh Solar Power Bank each with an approximate total retail value of $36.00 (USD) (the "Prize").
5. Prize Restrictions: The Prize must be accepted as described in these Official Rules. No prize substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes is permitted. However, in the event where, for reasons not related to the winner, the Sponsor cannot award a Prize as described in these Official Rules, it reserves the right to award a prize of the same nature and of equivalent or greater value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the Prize mentioned in these Official Rules. The winner is responsible for the payment of, where applicable, all taxes and registration fees (including but not limited to federal, state, provincial and local income, sales, use and franchise taxes) on that winner’s Prize and for any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Prize not specifically described above. If a portion of the Prize is not used, the winner will not be entitled to receive any compensation.
6. Publicity: By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor, its agents, representatives, affiliated and subsidiary companies may use the winner’s name and address (city and state/province), photograph, videotape, image, likeness, Prize information, declarations related to the Sponsor and/or the Giveaway for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any media, in any language, anywhere in the world, for an unlimited period of time, without any further notice or compensation.
7. Prize Winner Selection and Notification: On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 or thereabout, Greenlee will announce three (3) winning entrants, who will be selected at random from among all received eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Greenlee will select the winner entrants at the Greenlee office in Rockford, IL, USA. Winners will be informed and notified by Sponsor via personal message (or equivalent) on the applicable email which they provided in the Virtual Survey, respectively. All decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Giveaway. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. The selected entrants will be notified by PM or email and, in order to be declared a winner, will be required to acknowledge receipt of said selection notification PM by reply PM or email within seven (7) days from the date of receipt and additionally supply a valid shipping address where the Prize can be sent.
Impossibility to reach the selected entrant by PM or email within seven (7) days, return of PM or email as undeliverable (or equivalent), failure to respond to the selection notification seven (7) days of notice, and failure to provide a mailing address for delivery of the Prize within the above-prescribed will result in disqualification of the selected entrant and forfeiture of their right to the Prize. If an entrant fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, their random selection will be declared null and void and their right to the Prize will be forfeited. The refusal of a selected Entrant to accept the Prize or any part thereof as provided herein releases the Sponsor from any obligation related to the Prize or any part thereof. Sponsor may at its sole discretion and if time permits, conduct additional random draws from the remaining eligible entries in order to try to award the Prize to an eligible entrant.
8. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor's affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents and insurers, including advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this Giveaway (the "Released Parties"), from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or resulting from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or arising in connection with participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the Prize that may be awarded, or for claims based on publicity rights, copyright infringement, defamation, or intrusion of privacy. All entrants agree that the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of the entrant and of the Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois; and that any dispute shall be resolved in either federal or state courts located in and for Winnebago County, Illinois without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Illinois. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway; the processing of entries or in any Giveaway related material; the announcement of the prizes, selected entrant and winner; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible entries; for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunctions or errors; for entries which fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephone, paper transfer, human or other error. If in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise, corrupt, or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, the Sponsor at its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Giveaway, or to terminate the Giveaway and conduct a random drawing and award the Prize using all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. As a condition of entering the Giveaway, entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Prize award procedures. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Severability: If a section or part thereof of these Official Rules is declared or deemed illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent court, that section or part thereof shall be considered invalid, but all unaffected sections will be applied within the limits of the law.
10. Personal Information: Entrants’ personal information collected for the purpose of the Giveaway will only be used to administer the Giveaway. No commercial or other communications unrelated to the Giveaway will be sent to entrants unless they have otherwise agreed to receive such communications.
11. List of Winners: To receive the names of the Giveaway winners, send your request, referencing the GREENLEE VIRTUAL SURVEY GIVEAWAY together with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Greenlee Tools Inc., 4455 Boeing Drive, Rockford, IL 61109, Attn: Mikayla Pleuss no later than August 1, 2020 Requests received after August 1, 2020 will not be honored.
12. Sponsor and Administrator: The Sponsor and Administrator of the Giveaway is Greenlee Tools, Inc., 4455 Boeing Dr., Rockford, IL 61109.
13. Miscellaneous: The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, LLC. By submitting your Entry you acknowledge that neither Facebook, Instagram or Twitter are in any way affiliated with the Giveaway and release Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter from any and all liability in connection therewith.