6 Ton Crimper Indent, Li-Ion, Standard, 120V
Equipped with Bluetooth™ Communication enabled via the Greenlee Gator Eye app. Features LED display screen communicating pressure and battery levels as well as tool diagnostics with real-time tool feedback.
- Dual stage telescopic cylinder
- The EK6IDL consists of two individual pistons (large exterior and a small interior one). The interior small piston transmits a force of 30kN and features two functions.
- First it fixes cable lugs and connectors to the correct position prior to crimping operations
- Secondly it crimps smaller cross sections up to 1/0 AWG
- The large exterior piston transmits a force of 60kN and crimps all larger cross sections. Managed by Intelli-Crimp, the variable 30kN / 60kN cylinder safeguards that the optimal crimp performance is always being achieved regardless of the cross section. Extremely large crimp range is ensured, copper material 8AWG-500MCM and aluminum material 1/0AWG-350MCM.
- Compact design, low weight and heavy duty performance
- The EK6ID offers all well known advantages of the Greenlee Gator line of products
- Pressure sensor for the electronic control of crimping operation
- Automatic retraction, ARS (Automatic Retraction Stop)
- Single trigger operation
- Extreme Accountability: Risk of wrong selection of dies is eliminated
- Clear marking of crimped connectors enables subsequent control
- Electronic control of crimping operation – Proven Intelli-Crimp technology of all Gator crimping tools
- Gator Eye Compatibility