General Purpose & Safety Tools
An extensive offering of high-grade, lifetime warranty hand tools and premium tool bags used by trade professionals to tackle any job.
- With opposing offset teeth ensure maximum grip on rounded material
- Provides quick and easy jaw adustments
- Multi-pourpose jaws for strong grip on round, flat, square or hex materials
- Quickly and easily adapt to a wide range of sizes
- Available in sizes 8", 10", 12" and a 3-piece set
- Porvides strong hold on rounded material
- Versatile jaw design for use on flat or rounded material
- For greaster strength and long life of the plier
- Provides greater cutting power than standard plier design
- Double-dipped vinyl handle grips provide comfort and slip resistance
- Ensures connections are tightened to the correct torque rating, eliminating the need for guesswork.
- Sufficiently tightens connections to comply with the new 2017 National Electric Code (110.14D)
- Helps prevent fires and other hazards caused by improperly torqued connections
- Durable, compact case provides optimal tool protection